The ABRA Auto Body team recently joined the Iverson Auto Group lineup of automotive solutions in Mitchell.
We are a performance-driven, growing shop seeking Auto Body Repair Technicians as team members that will provide customers with the best quality work and service in the auto body industry.
With great benefits and an awesome work environment, we want you! Best of all - NO WEEKENDS! And right now, we are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
- Check parts against estimate and ensures proper parts were ordered and received.
- Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time.
- Able to follow all workplace safety requirements. Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- I-CAR Certification preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Teammate with a collaborative mindset
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures, and specifications
Full benefits package available.