Got skills on the grill and up for a challenge? Our back-of-house crew members are experts at moving quickly in a fast-paced environment, working together as one connected team to prepare seared-to-order ButterBurgers® and other guest favorites. No bun is left unbuttered, no Cheese Curd overcooked. In our kitchen, the details matter. These are the talented people who ensure every meal we serve is a masterpiece.
JOB SUMMARYProvides personalized, exceptional service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy.
- Demonstrates proper personal hygiene and food safety practices consistently.
- Maintains a neat, well-groomed uniformed appearance.
- Follows restaurant policy on attendance, respectful conduct of team members and all other policies consistently.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Demonstrates proper food safety practices by accurately completing the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Performs primary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Performs secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately, after the primary duties are accomplished.
- Performs back-up support accurately and timely after secondary responsibilities are accomplished.
- Assists with odd job responsibilities timely, upon manager on duty (M.O.D.) request.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining: portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Attends all team member meetings.
- Flexible schedule working 10-30 hours per week
- Reading and writing skills required
- Communicates with guests, team and management
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
TEAM MEMBER PERFORMANCE SUCCESS FACTORS
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal and written communication is timely, clear, concise; delivers ideas for solutions with problems; communicates well with team members and guests.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriately; accepts direction and constructive feedback.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues and seeking solutions to problems and challenges; gathers appropriate information.
- INNOVATION &CREATIVITY: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; offers suggestions and solutions to obstacles and challenges.
- PLANNING: Organized and able to establish priorities; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities with a professional attitude. Recognizes priorities and responds with a sense of urgency. Follows procedures and policies in planning and executing job responsibilities.
- COOPERATION: Supports fellow team members and is cooperative in providing excellent guest service.
- QUALITY OF WORK: Delivers quality work on time at the desired standards. Performs work duties in support of safety and security policies.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised. Is punctual and ready to begin work assignments. Delivers quality work product using resources and time allocated.