We love hygienists and we believe they are the hub of our mission. Our hygienists are vital to patient care and are a part of our team that is focused on creating a pathway to optimal health for every patient.
Hart Dental is a modern practice in a beautiful facility and we are passionate about changing patients’ lives through our top-level comprehensive dentistry. We invite you to view our website www.hart-dental.com to see for yourself. Our hygienist has 3 ops to work out of with big north-facing windows with a calming view, to maximize our ability to provide the best care. Everything is centered around providing a 5-star patient experience, utilizing instrument cassettes, digital images, the Itero scanner and Intraoral cameras, keeping instruments in top condition, chairs that offer a gentle massage, one-hour appointment blocks, and prioritizing a great team environment.
We believe in providing our hygienists with an environment to deliver the best patient care while providing benefits and a flexible work-life balance.
This includes free continuing education classes, peer mentoring and coaching, training, and co-workers that recognize your dedication. We also offer career growth opportunities for those wanting to grow beyond clinical.
- Excellent salary
- Work/life balance (M-Th appointments, one Friday per quarter for training and development)
- Free continuing education
- Career growth/leadership
- Peer mentoring & coaching
Our culture of teamwork, individual support, and development set us apart from other dental organizations. We believe in you and will invest in your future!
Be a part of something larger than you ever thought possible. Come join our team!
- Associate or advanced degree in Dental Hygiene
- State certification/licensure as required
- Active CPR and compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements
- Current certification to administer local anesthesia preferred
To be successful you need;
- Ability to project a positive, warm, and professional image in person and on the phone
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, and must have excellent time management skills
- Reliable and prompt, with a track record of excellence
Humor and enthusiasm are a must in our practice.
We promote having fun at work because we understand that 70% of our life is spent working and if we work as a team, it will be enjoyable for all of us.
Come work with us!