As a PCA at Edgewood, you’ll get to work with the most amazing folks on the planet – our residents! You will provide resident care that helps foster independence & confidence throughout their golden years.
- Help with personal cares such as dressing, assisting with showers and baths, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Demonstrate kindness and provide dignity during resident interactions
- Document cares appropriately
- Follow HIPAA and all other Edgewood policies
- Prior caregiving experience, desired
- Passion and drive for helping others
- Willingness to train new employees
- A desire to continue learning and improving your skillset
At Edgewood, vaccinations are a choice.
Edgewood offers of employment are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screen.
Edgewood Healthcare has been providing outstanding care and services for seniors since 1992. We offer senior living solutions in more than 60 beautiful communities across seven states in the Midwest. Edgewood Mitchell is a 59-bed Assisted Living community.
Apply today! Personal Care Assistant (PCA) - Bath Aide-Edgewood (cadienttalent.com)