We are currently seeking a compassionate, dedicated, and fun-loving individual to join our team as a Personal Care Assistant/Certified Medication Aide (PCA/CMA). As a PCA/CMA at Edgewood, you would be responsible for providing excellent resident care, supporting our seniors in maintaining and improving their day-to-day abilities, while helping foster independence and confidence throughout their golden years.
Job responsibilities also include assisting with passing medications in accordance with the resident care plans, in compliance with applicable state training and certification. Edgewood will aid the right candidate(s) in obtaining all required certification.
Personal Care Assistant/Certified Medication Aide starting wage: $14.50/hour
Join a team that puts HEART into everything we do! We CARE from the heart, SERVE from the heart, and OPEN our hearts to the residents, families, and teammates we support each day. Enjoy all of this, in a fun, fast-paced environment, plus opportunities for professional development!
Edgewood's mission is to create an environment that provides our caregivers with the many benefits of working alongside a strong team, but also provides each team member some autonomy, flexible hours and shifts, control over their own schedule, and manageable resident care loads. If you’re looking for a place to grow and make a positive impact, apply with us today. Quality care starts with you!
You would be a great addition to our team if you possess the following:
- Medication Aide certified, a plus. Will pay for certification if needed.
- Assisted Living/Memory Care/Long-Term Care experience is a plus.
- A desire to continue learning and improving your skill set.
- Passion and drive for helping others.
- Ability to adhere to all Edgewood Senior Living Policies and Procedures, as well as regulatory agencies requirements; such as HIPAA, Resident Care, Company Dress Code, Harassment Policy, Scheduling, Punctuality, Recordkeeping, etc.
At Edgewood, vaccinations are a choice.
We offer a competitive salary along with full-time and part-time benefits packages for employees.
***Edgewood maintains a drug-free work environment and offers of employment are contingent upon successfully completing and passing a drug/alcohol test and a background check.