Avera Queen of Peace
7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am-4:30pm, e/3rd wknd/hol/call; 72hrs/2wks
|Join the team at Avera!|
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join Avera as a Sonographer and join a mission driven organization with a great company culture, and team environment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Be a part of a rewarding team while providing outstanding care to a variety of patients.
- Perform general and OB ultrasound exams and assist the radiologist with ultrasound guided procedures in the inpatient, outpatient and Emergency Department settings.
- Ability to work independently.
- Associate degree in Sonography or a certificate of successful completion from an accredited school of cardiac or vascular ultrasound.
- One year experience preferred.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) in Abdomen or OB/GYN, Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS). If registry eligible only, must obtain registry within 1 year of employment.
- BLS Certification within 6 months of employment.
- Day Shift, every third weekend, holiday, and call time involvement; 72 hours every 2 weeks
- 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $28.75 - $43.50 per hour