Objective of Position: Accessorizes trailers in final stages per customer specifications and Trail King standards.
- Installs all parts on all trailers and assemblies not installed prior to painting.
- Installs tires on trailers per order and torques down all wheels with a nut runner as per specifications.
- Installs stripes, company decals, informational and safety decals as specified.
- Verifies each order for each customer specification on equipment required.
- Touches up paint with aerosol spray cans and quart cup guns as needed.
- Adjusts brakes as directed.
- Handles, stores and disposes of all hazardous materials properly. Successfully completes annual training.
- Follow standard work and procedures.
- Position requires the operation of various equipment and tools required to perform job duties, examples include: overhead crane, forklift, all air tools, quart cup paint gun, aerosol paint cans, torque wrench, decking saws, etc.
- Position requires the use of a respirator when performing paint touch up.
- Position requires a pre-employment and an annual pulmonary function test (PFT) with acceptable results.
- Position requires the ability to move around, on and underneath (using a creeper) the trailers.
- Position requires handling of tires and torque wrench.
- Accurately cuts and install decking material on trailers
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications - External
Position Qualifications: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Ability to use measuring tools and devices accurately.
- Ability to apply basic math skills with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Possess the ability to read and follow instructions
Physical Demands & Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Ability to work up to a 12 hour shift.
- Willing to fluctuate hours to accommodate needs
- While performing duties of job, employee is required to: stand, kneel, walk, sit, climb, bend, and twist; use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to changes in temperature and humidity, exposure to dust, fumes and is near moving machinery.
- Upon initial assignment to an area where hazardous waste will be handled, training of management of hazardous waste must be conducted within six months of start date.
- Annual training is required for management of hazardous waste including a review of the company contingency plan
This position profile describes the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. Furthermore, this position profile does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
EOE F/M/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Disabled/Vet Employer
Drug Free Work Place