CAB Loaders Load cores into the CAB machine and prepare the machine for the brazing process.
Tasks and ResponsibilitiesJob Qualifications
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Program and operate the CAB machine.
- Sort cores based on program number, and run the CAB machine based on the respective program.
- Use a chain hoist to load assembled cores into the CAB machine.
- Check machine periodically to make sure fans are consistently staying at an appropriate temperature.
- Mix the flux needed for the brazing process.
- Responsible for filling out daily checklist.
- Meet the production quotas that were received from the Lead or Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Report any issues to the Supervisor, or appropriate personnel, as soon as detected.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and/or requirements set forth in AKG’s environmental management system (EMS).
- Regular physical attendance is a requirement for this position. Refer to AKG attendance policy in the Information Handbook for Employees.
- Must be available and able to work the agreed upon shift.
- Must be able to stand (80%) and walk (20%) of the time. May also be required to bend, stoop, pull, push, twist and turn.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs (90%) of the time.
- Must be able to use a pallet jack and a chain hoist.
- Must wear safety equipment PPE such as steel toe shoes, safety glasses and gloves.