At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child’s cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We’re one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world’s most recognized brands of food, beverage, food service, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry’s best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
STARTING PAY RATE: $19.26 / hour
NIGHT SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: $1.50 / HOUR
Rotating 3-2-2 Schedule (rotating days of the week)
12 hour shifts (6:00 PM to 6:00 AM)
Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends
Our employee’s health and quality of life are important to us. That’s why we offer a benefits program that supports and protects them, their families, and their future.
GPI pays the full cost of certain “basic” benefits, including:
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Optional benefits include:
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(k) with 5.5% match
Vacation, Holiday Pay and Attendance Bonus
Material Handler Position Duties
- This position is required to stage finished goods, load outbound and unload inbound freight.
- Operates standard Material Handling Equipment (MHE) in combination with materials handling duties.
• Must possess a thorough understanding of warehouse procedures and be able to utilize automated equipment and systems to scan, route, bar code, access materials, fill item requisitions, stow items, and process receipts.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and operating manuals.
• Operates equipment to move, load, unload, stack and unstack rolls and pallets.
• Materials handling duties include receipt, storage, and shipment of various stock in accordance with established procedures.
• Operator must be able to obtain a MHE license and maintain proficiency to operate equipment.
• Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near warehouse or work site by performing the following duties.
• Bale glued cartons from waste tubs
• Remove bales and sort by board type
• Keeping baler area clean
- • Ability to speak effectively with supervisors.
- • Need to show capability of understanding and usage of SAP for inventory purposes.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.