$4000 Signing/Retention Bonus
STARTING PAY RATE: $20.50/ HOUR
12 HOUR NIGHT SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: $1.50 / HOUR
2ND SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: $1.50 / HOUR
3RD SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: $1.50 / HOUR
Rotating 3-2-2 Schedule (rotating days of the week)
12 hour shifts (6:00 PM to 6:00 AM)
Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends
2nd & 3rd Shift (Monday through Friday)
3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Our employee’s health and quality of life are important to us. That’s why we offer a benefits program that supports and protects them, their families, and their future.
GPI pays the full cost of certain “basic” benefits, including:
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Optional benefits include:
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(k) with 5.5% match
Vacation, Holiday Pay and Attendance Bonus
Printing Roll Tender Position Description
• Participates in overall product outcome associated with web offset presses
• Interprets and documents standards related to product performance/quality
• Assists in the maintenance and set up of equipment for customer product
• Able to fill in as Assistant Press Operator if needed
• Supervision for position is random.
Sets up materials for press operation.
• Assist in the performance of equipment operations, adjustments, tests and conversions on all equipment associated with converting operations
• Participates in maintaining department integrity to ensure quality, efficiency, area cleanliness, safety and SQF standards are maintained
• Tests and inspects products as required to ensure consistent quality and operational standards are maintained.
• Verifies and communicates both product standards and work standards to execute production.
• Performs other organizational duties as required.
Mechanical and technical skills preferred. Must have good communication skills.
Abilities-Good attendance, lead/motivate teams and processes, ability to work alone
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child’s cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We’re one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world’s most recognized brands of food, beverage, food service, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry’s best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.