Vantage Point Solutions, a growing and dynamic telecommunications consulting and engineering firm, is seeking a qualified individual to join our team of professionals. We have an immediate opening for a Contract Administration Invoicing Specialist.
The primary function of the Contract Administration Invoicing Specialist is facilitating the invoicing process between our clients and their construction vendors through validating and approving contractor invoices and facilitating the project closeout process. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this position.
- Request monthly work order tabs from outside plant technicians and validate tabs against client contract. Work through discrepancies found with internal sources.
- Communicate validated invoicing tabs to the appropriate contractors for generation of a monthly invoice.
- Validate contractor monthly invoice and approve to the client for payment.
- Field contractor and client inquiries related to invoices, payments, and contractual obligations.
- Responsible for accurately charging customers for services rendered.
- Investigate slow approvals.
- Define invoicing data types and maintain databases.
- Create and process Unit Price Requests as required.
- Create contract closeout documents and acquire of all necessary signatures and approvals.
- Ensure prompt and accurate billing and provisioning of customer accounts.
- Review customer contracts for completeness and accuracy in accordance with our revenue recognition policies.
- Build, maintain, and produce reports as necessary to support business objectives. Assist the revenue management team with preparation of reports and analysis.
- Work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization.
- Provide support as needed in the creation, and approval of contract documents.
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews utilizing the established Contract Review Checklist through multiple levels of review.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting or business-related discipline.
- Telecom experience
- Experience with legal contracts and contractual language
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience in related field is required .
- This role requires attention to detail, prompt follow-ups, and commitment to organization.
- Excellent communication skills, documentation skills, and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Excellent customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Detail and Results Oriented
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills