What You’ll Be DoingHere’s what currently exists. There’s what the client needs it to be. How do we get from here to there? That’s the question the Make Ready Specialist will help answer.
This is a production-oriented position, and we are looking for team members who excel at routinely administering high-detail analysis. The ideal candidate will be able to leverage standard processes across multiple diverse projects; Will be comfortable with Google Earth and Microsoft Office software, specifically Outlook and Excel; and will possess substantial attention to detail in both visual elements (ie, inferring information from images) as well as administrative tasks (such as government codes).
What You’ll Be Responsible ForDuties include:
- Analyzing visual records to infer detail of current aerial attachment status
- Determining scope of adjustments to bring make ready into construction-ready design
- Working with field data collectors to verify information
- Communicating with project leads about design needs and changes
This position is a key contributor within the Make Ready department and will work on multiple client projects at a time. Candidates should be self-motivated, resourceful, professional, and strong communicators. Attention to detail is vital. This position does not have supervisory responsibility.
Skills and Requirements
- Attention to detail is critical in this position
- Strong interpersonal communication in person, over the phone, and over email/digital platforms
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for assignments, duties, and projects
- Proficiency in common Microsoft programs, especially Outlook and Excel
- Resourcefulness and ability to learn
- Familiarity with aerial engineering and/or utility pole analysis is welcome but not required
Education & ExperienceWe are open to a variety of educational and professional backgrounds. Familiarity with the telecommunications/utility industry welcome but not required.
About Vantage Point SolutionsVantage Point Solutions was founded in 2002 by a team who believed in putting people – both employees and clients – first. VPS is a customer-focused, technology-driven engineering and consulting firm serving the broadband and financial industries.
Vantage Point is employee-owned, and because client success means employee success, the entire team is driven by a commitment to client satisfaction. We work hard to foster a culture of teamwork, respect, and commitment (with a good mix of camaraderie and fun, too).
Vantage Point offers competitive compensation packages along with many traditional benefits for full-time employees such as life insurance, health insurance, FLEX spending and dependent care, dental, 401k, short-term and long-term disability, and sick and vacation leave.
Beyond these standard benefits the VPS team enjoys a variety of additional perks. These include:
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Business casual work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee contests
- Team building festivities
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Fitness center
- Employee lounge