Closed major holidays.
Mitchell Convention Visitors Bureau
- Non Profit Organizations
The Mitchell Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) is a division of the Mitchell Area Chamber of Commerce. Consistent with the goals of the Mitchell Area Chamber of Commerce, the CVB exists to enhance the economic well-being of the City of Mitchell and its surrounding area.
The Mitchell CVB is committed to increasing visitor-related revenue from local, state, regional, and national markets. The CVB is the primary marketing agency for the city and region and promotes the Mitchell area for leisure travel, group travel, pheasant hunting, athletic and special events, meetings and conventions. The final result of these concentrated efforts is a positive and meaningful experience for our visitors as well as strong economy for the Mitchell area.
Through its holistic marketing strategy, online presence, brand platform, consistent communications, reliable research, sales, service, and the right partnerships, the Mitchell CVB will:
- Increase awareness of Mitchell
- Increase attendance and spending at Mitchell?s attractions, hotels, retailers, restaurants, & bars
- Bring more athletic events, special events, meetings, and conventions to Mitchell
- Position Mitchell as the premier location for pheasant hunting
- Maximize marketing impact and media-buying power through cooperative marketing initiatives with partners
- Provide interactive content and invite more consumer dialogue online
- Generate media coverage
- Utilize and maximize research on critical customer information and intelligence to increase business demand to Mitchell
- Deliver the highest level of service and quality
NewsPheasant Hunting Season in Mitchell, South Dakota Promises a Thrilling Hunt, and Boasts Impressive Economic ImpactRelease Date: October 05, 2023